Here I share the Pakistani Chicken Biryani recipe that you can easily cook at home even if you are a beginner. The biryani recipes are simple, quick and will give you a restaurant that smells like biryani and see if you follow the recipe step. But before you start Pakistani Chicken Biryani, you need to know the history of Biryani.
Biryani is a popular rice dish among Muslims of Indian origin. It can be compared to mixing curry and then mixing separately with semi-cooked rice. It is made from Indian spices, rice, meat (chicken, beef, goat, pork, lamb, forest, or fish) or eggs. The word ‘biryani’ comes from Persian, Biryani, which means fried for cooking. It is one of the most popular dishes of Pakistani cuisine.
Pakistani Chicken Biryani is a world famous dish that people want to try when it comes to Pakistan. Karachi is the most popular place for biryani flavors. Most tourists try the Pakistani chicken Biryani, which has a great taste and a unique aroma that is forced to eat.
Chicken Biryani recipe is Pakistan’s favorite dish. From restaurants to houses, Chicken Biryani is everywhere. Chicken Biryani is a perfect mix of cooked rice and meat with local herbs. This is a delicious rice dish, topped with spicy chicken, caramelized onions, and tomatoes. The chicken is cooked in gravy style with native spices such as nutmeg, black and green cardamom, black and red pepper, green pepper, yogurt, mint leaf, etc. The chicken and rice gravy was poured into a large saucepan and, above, topped with all spices, mint leaves, yellow and ground biryani essence.
Chicken Biryani Chicken Recipe
This is a very tasty and delicious chicken biryani recipe. Try it at home and enjoy your family.
- 2 cups of Basmati Rice
- 3/4 kg chicken pieces
- 1 cup of yogurt
- Onion 3 large, sliced
- 1 teaspoon of ginger paste
- Leaves green coriander 2 tbsp chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic paste
- A pinch of saffron
- 1 teaspoon of green chili paste
- 1/2 cup of tomato paste
- 2 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon of cumin powder (grilled)
- 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder
- 2 teaspoons of Garam masala powder
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of coriander powder
- Water 3 1/2 cups
- 7 tablespoons of oil
- Salt if necessary
How to cook:
- Combine tomato yogurt, puree, green chili paste, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, grilled cumin powder, turmeric powder, hot spice powder, coriander powder, and salt.
- Grab the chicken and toss in the same mixture. Let it rest for 3-4 hours.
- Put oil in a frying pan, heat it and fry the onions until browned.
- Now add the marinated chicken and cook the whole mixture for ten minutes.
- Then transfer the rice to a pressure cooker and add 1/1 / cup of water. Also take a saffron, mix it with milk and add it to the rice.
- Finally, add cardamom powder and chicken pieces along with ketchup.
- Cover the foil and close the lid. Sheets do not let steam escape.
- Cook over low heat on a baking sheet for 15 minutes. If you are not smiling, cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Gently mix the rice and gravy before serving.
- Now your delicious chicken Biryani is ready to serve
- Serve with biryani raita and salad.
This is a Pakistani Chicken Biryani recipe that you can try at home. It may seem like a long process, but once you try it is not.